What is the purpose of this token?
- The purpose is two-fold; to unite the small brewers of the world and also create generational wealth for holders.
How can I buy this token?
- You can buy this token on uniswap or mintyswap. For help in purchasing this token, please see how to buy page.
Will all the core members have their tokens at launch?
- No, the core team members have their tokens vested and will be receiving 8.33%/month for 12 months.
Were there pre-sales for this token?
- Yes, there were 2 presales, the first was limited to 12 people with a 1eth buy-in, the second was unlimited with .25, .5, .75 or 1 eth buy-in.
Why structure the presale in such a fashion?
- We wanted to give our close family on option to invest early and others an opportunity to help get this project off the ground.
What is the incentive for people who bought in at pre-sale values to hold their tokens?
- For Tier 1 presalers, there will be a 180 day lock on their tokens.
- For Tier 2 presalers, there will be a 90 day lock on their tokens
Is there incentives being offered for regular buyers to hold their tokens?
- Yes, we are offering the option of getting 2x your tokens if you lock them for a year.
What is the incentive for someone outside Connecticut to buy this token?
- Anyone who buys this token, regardless of their location, can benefit from the beer being sold and a percentage of that going to buyback and burn the token. A holder in India will see their value increase regardless of whether or not they can buy the beer….although it is in our endgame to get our beer into every country!
Are any tokens being given away for free in return for marketing?
- No, absolutely no tokens will be given away for free. There is a small percentage of every token sale that is going to the developers of the contract for their continued support of the contract and any changes that need to be made.
Is liquidity locked?
- Yes, for 1 year initially but to be extended.
Is the contract renounced?
- No, we feel that it would be a disservice to our holders if we were to renounce the contract only to find an issue with and have to fork resulting in a brand-new token. We want one token and only one token.